Okay, another slow day with not much to report. Spent time working in the morning. Had lunch at Anandam mami's house (delicious eggplant curry) and then ended up at Gilly's place for more wine - Paul Zinck, Rangen, Reisling, Grand Cru, 2001. He will be taking me to the airport a little later. The airline wants me checked in at least 1.5 hours before the flight and Gilly says getting there a couple of hours in advance will be fine. The big achievement was finding someone who was interested in buying my extra ticket to the Sydney show. I was getting a little worried since I was arriving only on the day of the concert, but thanks to my CH mailing list, I found someone interested in the ticket. I will have to call them when I get there to work out the exchange. In Melbourne, my friend Graeme Lemin will be using my extra ticket to the Enz concert.More books to read: Ashok Banker's retelling of the Ramayana, and Peter Robinson's Snapshots from Hell, a book about his Stanford MBA experience.
2 comments:
Nice job Raiv! Good time to start cos mine may start to peter out even tho i am going to try to keep it going....Have fun in Australia!
Post a Comment